- Phone calls
- Make silly videos and text them to your ex to be shown to your children
- Send cards via old-fashioned snail mail
- Buy them
- Make them
- Make actual folding cards (draw on the front and write a note inside)
- Use index cards (drawing on the front and write a note on the other side)
- Send pictures of things you find while out which have special meaning to you and your child(ren) and text them to your ex
- Saving and showing off gifts (either made or purchased) your children have given you where they can see you during visits
- Make simple little gifts and mail them in either standard envelopes or bubble envelopes
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
A List of Ways of Maintaining Contact
Here is a list of the ways of maintaining contact that I have come up with so far.
I hope this list helps you to maintain contact with your child(ren) both in the usual and unusual ways.
If you have any other ideas that you use to keep in contact with your child(ren), I would love to hear them. Leave a comment and let's share our ideas.
Love & Support,